[ Home ]
Time Recording: Batch mutation
1) Batch change existing data via "Search"
2) Batch insert and copy via "Menu / More"
2a) Copy days
"Copy days" has two modes:
• Mode I: copy a single day to a target date range, optionally skipping specific days of week.
Sample 1 copies Dec/03 to all days of the two weeks Dec/04 to Dec/17, but skips Sat and Sun.
• Mode II: take a given date range, and copy it to the date range starting at "start date".
Sample 2 takes all days of the two weeks Jul/04 to Jul/17 and copies them to the date range starting on Dec/03
2b) Day notes batch creation
Similar to "copy", add day notes to a given date rage, skipping specific days of week
3) Batch deletion and task cleanup
• Delete all data in a given date range. Use this to delete your old stamps and notes.
• Delete unused tasks.
4) Recovery after bogus data entry
See "Local backup"