[ Home ]
• No information whatsoever entered into the app is uploaded to or shared with the app developers or other
parties.This applies to all apps published by DynamicG (Time Recording Free, Time Recording Pro, all Time Recording Plugins, Home Button Launcher).
• Exemption for Google Drive and Dropbox cloud integration: end users can perform "App data backup to cloud" and "Store report in cloud" from within the app, using
Google Drive or Dropbox as target; the according data files are uploaded to the previously configured cloud account in
non-encrypted format, potentially exposing their content to the cloud provider.
See the according privacy policies of Google
Internet access by the app
• Internet connectivity in Time Recording Free is required to serve Google AdMob advertisement.
No information whatsoever from Time Recording Free is shared with the advertisement provider.
• Internet connectivity in Time Recording Free and Time Recording Pro is required if end users enable the "current location lookup" feature (which resolves current address based on geo location).
• Also see the list of app permissions.
• The application's database is stored on internal device storage
• All data backups triggered from within the app are stored in unencrypted format on the SD Card
• All reports created from within the app are stored in unencrypted format on the SD Card
Advertisement in Time Recording Free
• Time Recording Free uses the Google AdMob SDK to serve banner ads.
• Time Recording Free does not provide any user data entered into the app to Google AdMob.
• Google AdMob may use the "Advertisement ID" to serve personalised ads.
See these Google links for more information and to manage ads personalisation settings:
- Ad personalization: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Google Partner Sites: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- AdMob Data Safety Disclosure: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/play-data-disclosure
Resetting the advertising ID unrecoverably disassociates all AdMob tracking data gathered in earlier Time Recording Free sessions,
so this is the equivalent of having your AdMob tracking data deleted ("Right to be forgotten").
Navigation path on your Android smartphone: Settings → Privacy → Ads → Reset advertising ID
Version 1, April 2013: Initial upload
Version 2, October 2020: moved page from Google Sites to dynamicg.ch
Version 3, November 2021: Sections "Advertisement" and "Advertising ID" added
Version 4, November 2022: Added link to "App permissions"