[ Home ]
[ EN | DE ]
• “Time Recording Free” refers to the "Time Recording - Timesheet App" Android App in Google Play.
• No information whatsoever entered into the app is uploaded to or shared with the app developers or other parties.
This applies to all apps published by DynamicG (Time Recording Free, Time Recording Pro, all Time Recording Plugins, Home Button Launcher).
• Exemption for Google Drive and Dropbox cloud integration:
end users can upload "Backup" and "Report" files from within the app to the cloud, using Google Drive or Dropbox as target;
the according files are uploaded to the previously configured cloud account in non-encrypted format.
See the privacy policies of Google and Dropbox.
Internet access by the app
• Internet connectivity in Time Recording Free is required to serve Google AdMob advertisement.
No information whatsoever from Time Recording Free is shared with the advertisement provider.
• Internet connectivity in Time Recording Free and Time Recording Pro is required if end users enable the "current location lookup" feature
(which resolves current address based on geo location).
• Also see our page "List of app permissions".
• The application's database is stored on internal device storage
• All "Backup" and "Report" files triggered from within the app are temporarily stored in unencrypted format on external storage;
more specifically, we're using the "App-specific storage / dedicated directories within external storage" as per this page:
Advertisement in Time Recording Free
• Time Recording Free uses the Google AdMob SDK to serve banner ads.
• Time Recording Free does not provide any user data entered into the app to Google AdMob.
• Google AdMob may use the "Advertising ID" to serve personalised ads.
• See these Google pages for more information and to manage ads personalisation settings:
- Ad personalization: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
- Google Partner Sites: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
- AdMob Data Safety Disclosure: https://developers.google.com/admob/android/play-data-disclosure
Data safety and GDPR data deletion requests
See our page "Data collection and security"
GDPR user consent: change your choice
See our page "EU and UK user consent policy"
Revisions of this document
• September 2023: Added section "GDPR user consent", German translation
• August 2023: Clarified "Data storage / external storage"
• June 2023: Section "Advertising ID" replaced with section "Data safety"
• November 2022: Added link to "App permissions"
• November 2021: Added "Advertisement" and "Advertising ID"
• October 2020: Moved page from Google Sites to dynamicg.ch
• April 2013: Initial upload